Planning a Funeral for a loved one can be one of the hardest things you will do. In a time of grief, it can be difficult to focus on planning and arranging a Funeral. With William Mitchell, you can be reassured that we will be on hand to provide you with all the support that you need.
At William Mitchell Funeral Directors, we try to bring you some solace by taking care of the details and proceedings. If you have lost someone, please contact us to make all the necessary arrangements according to your needs. We can do the following:
- Note down relevant details and contact the Hospital/nursing home/coroner to arrange for medical certificates.
- Transfer the deceased from the location of death to our Funeral Home.
- Help you with the necessary documentations.
- Assist you in selecting the right arrangements such as burial/cremation, clergy, religious requirements, music, clothing for the departed, type of casket or coffin, flowers and photos, cards, candles, newspaper notice and other needs you may have.
- Provide Jaguar/Limousines for friends/family members from and to the church or cemetery.
- Arrange for refreshments if needed.
From arrangements to the performance of the final rites, we can take care of all the necessary arrangements. Our team is also at your disposal 24/7 if you need assistance after the services.