A Direct Cremation without a ceremony is known as a Direct Cremation. It is specifically used for those who would prefer a simpler choice Funeral, or do not wish to hold a Funeral for their loved one’s in the traditional sense. The main difference between this and a traditional Funeral is that there is no Funeral Service and no one present at the cremation.
Direct cremations are not for everyone, but there are many who have a number of reasons to prefer this type of cremation.This option of a simple, straightforward cremation has become more and more popular in recent years.
- We’ll arrange for the deceased to be taken into our care.
- All cremation fees and costs included.
- Our Funeral Team to attend as we would any other cremation.
- Care and preparation of the deceased.
- Doctors’ fees.
- A simple coffin.
- A suitable vehicle to the crematorium.
- Cremation fees.
- Return of ashes as requested.
Arranging a Direct Cremation is straightforward and William Mitchell will ensure that all the necessary arrangements have been made. We treat a Direct Cremation as we would any traditional ceremony and will show your loved one the care and respect that they deserve.